How to start an e-commerce development company in Bangladesh
Starting an e-commerce development company in Bangladesh
The job of the e-commerce development company is complicated because there is a multitude of aspects to consider. These include not only experience but the performances as well. Although the development of any enterprise website is a large-scale, complex process, an e-commerce site presents its own particular challenges.
So, the developers will want to do everything they can to make this process easy and intuitive since users will be coming to the site to learn about and purchase products.
And apart from the considerations for usability, there are some other aspects of an e-commerce site that developers will want to be sure to consider during the development process. As it has always bounced back, the e-commerce industry in Bangladesh has seen exponential growth over the last few years and even though there have been bumps in between.
What is the E-commerce Development Company?
As e-commerce stance for Electronic Commerce, there are buying and selling of the product over an electronic system such as the Internet or any other computer network.
Also, it’s the way that you can share business information and maintain business relationships along with the conduct of business transactions by means of telecommunications networks. In this concern, e-commerce work in the use of computing and communication technologies in-
- Financial business,
- Online airline reservation,
- Order processing,
- And inventory management etc
Importance of E-commerce Development Company
Apart from these, it also is using to automate the conduct of business among enterprises, their customers, suppliers, and employees that are ensuring anytime and anywhere.
It doesn’t have to make a site for every language while doing online business. Every customer around the globe can find the business site, products, and information without leaving home with the right marketing. Also, every business can set up recurring payments with a little research.
That’s why people are looking for those who provide the best suits they need and billing will be done in a consistent manner. There is no more waiting for the check to clear or a 30-day wait for certain other types of payment with e-commerce.
As e-commerce brings some new technology and new capabilities to business, transactions are cleared immediately or at most two to three days.
- How to Provide Online E-commerce Solutions and Make Money in Bangladesh
- How to Start an E-Commerce Web Design Business in Bangladesh
- How to Start an E-commerce Website Development Business in Bangladesh
Steps to start an e-commerce development company in Bangladesh
You’ll be doing exactly what you do at the office as an e-commerce developer as a freelancer while starting an e-commerce development company in Bangladesh. You’ll most probably be sitting at home in your pajamas or your shorts, eating, and in some cases even spilling coffee, on your desk with the only difference being that.
If you’re in this profession then you have to-
- Provide as an e-commerce developer on assigned projects and accounts
- Network with teams and be part of the build-out of various web, e-commerce, and mobile applications
- Communicate with design team members in shaping user experiences
- Give technology estimates then provide high quality work within estimates
- Keep knowledge of current web, e-commerce, and mobile technologies and best practices
- Help clients in the deployment of web and mobile technology
- Study new e-commerce languages, platforms, and 3rd party integrations etc
First Step: Skills
You must hone to land some decent freelance projects with May skills that you must develop. As e-commerce is the trade of things online, you must develop your skill-set to utilize your talent effectively. Below are some of the skills that you should be master, such as-
- Marketing skills
- Knowledge of web fundamentals
- HTML, CSS and Hosting fundamentals’ knowledge
- Familiar with technologies like PHP, MySQL, and jQuery
- Able to be a thinker, logic driven and able to solve problems
- Need to adapt and learn newer technologies etc
Second Step: Understand the dynamics of e-commerce store operation
Getting an in-depth grounding in how e-commerce stores operate is one of the first things to consider. You should have a clear concept of what you need to start an e-commerce development company. It may be the basic templates to start your understanding.
When you need to get a feel for the kind of work involved, you’ll have to get a number of e-commerce projects. As a web developer and become familiar with the basic tools, you’ll be able to acquire and grow your skill set. If you’re in e-commerce development business then you should have-
- A homepage,
- An about us page,
- A product listing page,
- And a page
Third Step: A Polished Web Development Work Portfolio
You need to have an impressive portfolio whether you want to work at a company or have several clients. It should the thing that will showcase your accomplishments and skill-set. As the employers are flooded with CVs and profiles of web developers, having a polished portfolio of projects under your wing will be a crucial differentiating factor.
Also, you should focus on taking projects that require different web development platforms as the key tip. Surely, it can give you an edge while becoming an expert on one platform. However, if you want to broaden your web development experience then you need to have a range of tools and platforms.
Fourth Step: Industry Accredited Certifications
Although having extensive experience is important, it isn’t the only way to make you stand out. So, as a web developer, you should complete certifications to highlight your relevancy and proficiency. There are many types of certifications that you can choose according to your need.
Some of them are:
- PHP Engineer Certification
- Magento Developer and Developer Plus Certifications
- Magento Certified Solution Specialist Certification
- Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II etc
Fifth Step: Grow a Professional Network
The best method for growing your professional network is networking. If you make a large network of developers, e-commerce retailers, and potential clients then you have more opportunities.
However, you should interact with people on a regular basis and ensure attending events relevant to web development or e-commerce in Bangladesh.
And take advantage of the new project offers is important while growing your professional network. But, you miss the bus on key developments and trends without staying abreast of the industry updates.
Some Other Steps to Follow
- Follow Bangladeshi Web Development Groups on LinkedIn
- Identify the product/service and the customer
- select the right e-commerce website development platform
- Find the right e-commerce website hosting platform
- Choose the right e-commerce development partner